In order to support the prevention of employment discrimination based on age, Czech Helsinki Committee joined among socially responsible companies within the campaign “Age does not say” and signed the Manifesto:
Connecting to this manifesto logs on to the fact that we are in labor relations
- Provide employment opportunities for all ages.
- Respected in the selection of employees of the principle of “Age does not say.”
- Generate employment conditions so that age can not be a reason for illegitimate disadvantage the employee or the employee.
- Develop a working environment towards a more effective transfer of intergenerational experiences.
- Listen to the voice in the decision-making processes of employees and workers regardless of their age.
- Share information about successful corporate policy of age diversity with business partners.
More about the campaign and involvement Enquiries http://www.veksenerika.cz/